World Tourism Forum Lucerne 2015
- List of Participants
- Take Home Message
- Think Tank 2015
- Academia meets industry 2015
Presentation Speakers 2015
- Federal Councillor Johann N. Schneider-Ammann - Welcome
- Taleb Rifai - Welcome
- Her Majesty the Queen Mother Sangay Choden Wangchuck - Sustainable tourism: the Bhutan walk
- Kevin Roberts - How to become irresistible
- Christopher Cederskog - Simple and effective
- Wang Yue - 2020 Shanghai tourism vision
Workshop 1: Global to local - building strong toursim partnerships (powered by Etihad)
- Veronica Posteraro, Etihad Airways: Tourism & Affinity Marketing
- Ady Bütler: Lucerne Tourism
Workshop 2: Mobility goes digital (by Europcar)
Workshop 4: Time to act! (powered by myclimate)
- René Estermann, myclimate: Time to act - it pays for company & our world!
- Paul Steele, Aviation Benefits: Environmental responsibility
Workshop 5: Beyond a room and a meal - managing online ratings at the destination level (powered by PwC)
Workshop 6: Successful strategies for sustainable tourism development (powered by SECO/Swisscontact)
- Andreas Dhena, DMO Flores: Social Integration in Tourism Development
- Dmitry Sumskoy, NCFU: North Caucasus Federal University for sustainable development of tourism in North Caucasus
- Derek Savy, Seychelles: Successful Strategies for Sustainable Tourism Development
Workshop 7: Currency and competition - How to manage world challenges? (powered by World Tourism Forum Lucerne)
Breakout Session A: How to become more attractive for Young Talents
- Aradhana Khowala, Bridge.Over: Dealing with the Talent Disruption in the Hospitality Industry - Perception and Analysis of CEO's in the Business
- Neil Griffiths, Korn Ferry: The global tourism, travel & hospitality industry: how well is it meeting millennials' career expectations?
Breakout Session B: Outbound China - Are we ready for it?
Breakout Session C: E-travel behaviour - How to attract the generation Y
- Andreas Liebrich, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts: Why insights into the intergenerational usage matter
- Tobias Ragge, HRS: The industry perspective: What does the industry know about Gen Y?
- Nicolas Hall, SE1 Media: Digital Tourism Think Tank
Breakout Session D: Shopping tourism - Challenges and opportunities
Breakout Session E: Diversity - An undiscovered potential for our industry?
- Gudrun Sander, University of St. Gallen: Diversity is a given, Inclusion is a choice!
- Kathrine Ohm, Carlson Rezidor: Women in Leadership
- Darren Leow, Singapore Tourism Board: The Asian Millennial Workforce and the Travel Industry
Breakout Session F: Becoming a sustainable hotel - does that pay off?